Training & Education
“To achieve things you’ve never done before, you have to start doing things you’ve never done before.” – Jim Stuart, 4DX
Ready to Meet Your Training & Education Needs
Training and education lay the foundation for learning, adoption, and culture change for any organization. Reliability Playbook trains and educates on maintenance and reliability best practices in a comprehensive, captivating, customized manner that will address the needs of your organization.
Reliability Playbook has developed training for all levels of expertise, from those who are just beginning to those who are experienced but seeking to become more knowledgeable and valuable to their organization.
- Introduction to Reliability
- Maintenance and Reliability Best Practices
- How to Establish a Root Cause Failure Analysis Program
- Defect Elimination: An Introduction to Precision Maintenance
- Key Performance Indicators - Measuring the Maintenance Process
- Introduction to Machinery Lubrication
- Lubrication Basics for Operators
- Machinery Lubrication Technician - Level I (MLT I)
- Machinery Lubrication Technician - Level II (MLT II)